Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the Chief Marketing Officer of Wana Brands, Joe Hodas.
Let’s dive into Joe’s story of how Wana Brands stays ahead in the market by producing quality products while ensuring consumer safety.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 06:57] What is Wana Brands?
- Joe talks about what Wana Brands is all about
[06:58 – 17:22] Wana Brands’ Campaign
- Let’s hear from Joe’s perspective about Wana Brands’ company culture
[17:23 – 24:15] Evolution of the Market
- Joe talks about the evolution of the cannabis industry
- Quick plug to our sponsor, Restart CBD.
[24:16 – 34:33] Shifting Their Strategy and Expanding Their Market
- Wana Brands’ strategies for their expansion within Canada
- Check out the Last Prisoner Project, a project that seeks justice for people incarcerated for cannabis use.
[34:34 – 39:21] Closing Segment
- Get involved and help make a change for the cannabis industry
- Do you have a favorite retailer or dispensary that we can highlight in this episode?
- Connect with Joe online
- See below for links
- Final words from Joe and me
“For those getting into it, I also think you need to understand that this isn’t just a product, right? This is about changing our culture in our society. It’s about overall harm reduction.” – Joe Hodas
You can connect with Joe on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. Check out his blog http://thefutureofcannabis.blogspot.com/. Visit their website https://www.wanabrands.com/ for more information on Cannabis and your CBD needs!
SPONSORSHIP is brought to you by Restart CBD. Check them out for your CBD needs!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to join me for episodes featuring some